Monday, September 10, 2012

The Vision & Dream of Me

By : dominikus brian


First of all , my name is dominikus brian I'm 17 years old and I stay in jakarta , here in my blog I want to share about my live vision & dream ..



My LIVE VISION

To Help peoples
Is to be a good man that help as much person as I could, and at least I must help 1 person each day ...  And the 1 person I help should be helped with the things that he / she couldn't do it by them self so the help I give will be very priceless and useful for them ... So they will have concern to also help another people , and finally this helping habit will grow bigger on many person , and it will make The world to be a better place.

My Dream

- transform a poor area ( such as nusa tenggara in indonesia )
Becoming a rich area
- build a huge corporation ( in property business and other )
- build a church


And here I'll make detail explanation about my dream ... ,
First ... I want to transform a poor area. Becoming an area that rich and wealth and also being a better place to live for the people of that area . As example the one projest had appear on my head is about transforming. The nusa tenggara area that very dry or barren , becoming a place that have a lot of water ... Maybe people will ask
 "where the water come from ?"
Or " there's no mountain there how come "
Or " there's no river or lake their "
 And any other question ....
What I will do to the area is :  as we know , around the nusa tenggara island there is a lot of sea water ... And it should be managed to produce a pure water that could be used for. Washing , bath , cooking , and any other function even to be drinked ... As we know the world have invent the way to use the sea water / salt water for drink. At singapore we know they even could make pure water from a sewerage water!!! ....
So this is very realistic to be realize .....

Secondly ... I want to build a big corporation because it will be my ride to get many capital to fund the social development I planned ... And how to realise this big corporation , is with a creativity , team work & also a constant  hard work .. ,

 And the third. I want to build a. Church as my responbility to my religion , and I also think that at my unproductive ages I would move every penny of my wealth as the Church own , and I live in a humble society near the church I build , or if God permit me to becoming a priest (church father ) I want it so much ..

Overally in my mind if there is a will there will always be a way

" Dream coming from mind - word - pict and after a consistent hardwork it become reality"
~dominikus brian ~

1 comment: