Saturday, October 6, 2012

The essence of life

The essence of life

By: Dominikus Brian

 


Guys , do you ever  think if a person doesn’t have any idea about what they want to be  or about what their life purpose and never think about it   yet ???  for me things  like that was very awful , as I life in Jakarta ,Indonesia , and Jakarta have a extreme traffic person that have no idea about their life for is better DIE , because they just added a Chaos in Jakarta .

I know YOU absolutely doesn’t want to be a part of person like that ….
So here I want to share something about creating  The essence of life ..
This essence of life could be start by just thinking about your destination of life , then you can dream it as high as possible . because dream have no limit except our own mind , and don’t  just dream because high dream without a plan inside it is just a fantasy and bullshit so , after you dream your life purpose find a plan to achieve it , and you should start planning from the most realistic thing you could achieve from that part of the dream. And here I’ll give you about mine…

My Biggest Dream is to build a large corporation and my corporation will run a city that was a poor area before I turned it to a great city , and how I start it is with finish my school first then I go through the university and when I’m in the university I will learn that I need to build the city I’m dreaming of , and before I graduated I make a sketch about the city , as I graduated I will create a crew and make a more detail sketch of the first building that will start the whole city building project. Then as my crew detailing the sketch I will offer the project to a big corporation that want to join and fund this first building project. And as my money grow I started to build the second , third and other parts of this city project . and it make my dream more achieveable , yey that’s how we should build the dream / life destination that also the essence of living the life Given by GOD.

“Dream comes from mind and its becoming word an pictures and then after a consistent hardworks it becomes reality “ ~Dominikus Brian~
@dominikusbrian
27d0dcfe /08988859993
Wanna share or discuss something , let me know , thanks before guys

No comments:

Post a Comment